Location: Ft. Carson, Colorado
Successful candidates will have experience overseeing a team providing telecommunications and IT support services to the Regional Network Enterprise Center at Fort Carson, CO. This is a full-time position and candidate must have active Secret clearance.
Minimum Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- 7+ years’ experience in Telecommunications and IT, including experience as a Project Manager on federal government contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Experience in Information Technology systems architecture, integration, and testing.
- Experience leading a team and providing direction to team members.
- Able to analyze existing technology, understand operations and maintenance, and be able to read, assess, and understand testing results.
- Knowledge of contract negotiations, monthly reporting, cost estimating, and program analysis.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite and Project or similar management tool.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects and teams that include subcontractors and Service Level Agreements.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage customer and other stakeholder expectations.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required.
- Security+ Certification required.
- Must be a US citizen.
Global Management Systems, Inc. (GMSI) is a full-service telecommunications and Information Technology provider with more than 30 years’ experience in the Federal, Military, and Commercial markets. GMSI is seeking experienced Telecommunications and IT technical and management personnel with an active Secret clearance and CompTIA Security+ certification for potential positions supporting the Regional Network Enterprise Center at Fort Carson, CO under the Information Management Communications Services Program.