Computer Operator II
Processes scheduled routines which present few difficult operating problems (e.g., infrequent or easily resolved error conditions). In response to computer output instructions or error conditions, applies standard operating or corrective procedure. Refers problems which do not respond to preplanned procedure. May serve as an assistant operator, working under general supervision.
Works closely with the SM to maintain the TMS database, including regular data entry and reporting.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the Site Manager’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Entering and/or updating records in the database
- Pulling reports from ticketing system and database and analyzing the data as required
- Organizing meetings and training as required
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Assisting the Site Manager with any other duties as required
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Understanding of service orders, plan sets, and work operations
- Ability to absorb and retain technical information
- Knowledge and experience in data entry
- Microsoft Office
- US citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Must pass Department of Defense background check.
- Valid driver’s license